LE GUEN & ASSOCIES Industrial Property Attorneys, is seeking
A Patent Engineer in the field of “Mechanical Engineering”
Established in 1970, Le Guen & Associés has become a renowned firm in the high-tech industries. Le Guen & Associés acts for large corporations in France and overseas, as well as for small and medium-sized companies, and its offices include establishments in Rennes, Paris and Saint-Malo.
The hired individual will be able to assist with the management of a patent portfolio, primarily in the fields of mechanical engineering and electrical engineering, and will carry out various tasks including the followings:
- Advice on patent protection.
- Identification and/or clarification of the inventions in association with the inventors at the client’s R&D sites.
- Analyses of prior rights and of freedom to operate.
- Drafting of patent applications in French, primarily in the fields of mechanical engineering and electrical engineering.
- Management of procedures leading to grant, in particular in Europe, the United States, China and Japan.
The candidate should
- Have sound expertise in mechanical engineering and electrical engineering.
- Have experience in a firm of industrial property attorneys or in industry.
- Have the CEIPI diploma(would be an advantage).
- Have good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
Please contact Mr Denis LE GUEN or Mr Christophe TRUFFAUT.